Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stuff by Sophie

Yesterday I hung out with my sister at the All Arts Market while she sold her adorable handmade soaps and hand stitched stuffies! Her booth was definitely the cutest one there, but it stormed like CRAZY while we were there so it kinda killed the traffic. If you missed it, or you can get yours HERE!
This is the sign I made for her booth

Here is Sophie at her booth

She has all these great colorful goats milk soaps that are in the cutest shapes!
And they're only $5!
My favorite is the Venus fertility goddess and the Lucy Cat

These are a few of my favorite stuffies...so cute!
This is Damali, but we call him GaGa

Aimon is the most handsome

And I like Arlett because he's sad :(

I had a little stand of earrings for sale too :P

I finally got to wear my Rodarte for Target dress
and my Zac Posen for Target belt

No comments:

Post a Comment