Friday, October 7, 2011

T.G.I.Fall

Fall is by far my favorite season.
I wish it would stay like this forever.

I have been on a big cooking kick lately.
Last night I made tres leche cake MmmmMmm...

and this morning I made mini veggie frittatas.
Super easy to make, especially if you need to make breakfast for a large amount of people.



All my veggies are from a local farmers market. They also had the cutest little pumpkin patch next to it.


I can't wait to make something with pumpkin in it. Maybe pumpkin chili or some sort of stew.

Last night I went over to Sophie's and we had a craft/True Blood night.
She made soaps

while I worked on my many pumpkins.
My big pumpkin: Pumpkin haunted house with 3D rooftop windows
My medium pumpkin says "BOO!" and my little one is an owl.
God I love Halloween! Sophie and I got some Halloween decorations yesterday.
I am just getting started...I think I need more tombstones.
I also covered the house in these cute paper pumpkins and pumpkin scented candles...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment