Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer

I love the look of the smokey eyes with the bleach blonde hair. I have been dreaming of bleaching my hair for the past 5-6 years now, but I know it will never look like this so I won't even go there.
The older I get the more I am liking the summer season. I use to be a Fall person, but there is something about the casual fashion that I am starting to really get into.
The over-sized drapey tops with the micro shorts and sky-high wedges. The beach hair, the bright colors, the fun nails, my beloved ankle bracelets and toe rings!











Most of these photos are from one of new favorite websites: Wildfox Couture

WILDFOX COUTURE
is an American Vintage-inspired women's knitwear brand. Combining great style and unsurpassed quality, Wildfox has quickly gained a following amongst celebrities, trendsetters and top retailers worldwide.Childhood friends Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon are the creative force behind Wildfox. Inspired by sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies, dreams, vintage t-shirts and their friendship, the young designers gave birth to a brand based on love and having fun! Things had gotten too serious in the world of fashion, and it was time for a change. They created their t-shirts for every person, soft, baggy, bright and fun. Together with musician Jimmy Sommers as CEO and President of Wildfox the brand was officially established in Los Angeles in 2007. Today, the girls spend their time visiting vintage shops and working out of their Silverlake-area design studio - where they wear their hearts on their sleeves and spread peace and love through design.


All the photos on their site are amazing! And it makes me want to buy everything...and have long hair!

1 comment: