Sunday, July 31, 2011

Current purchases

Like I mentioned in my previous post I went to Forever 21 yesterday.

Always give yourself a lot of time when shopping there so you can thoroughly check everything.

Not only do they offer the latest fashion pieces for a great price, but you should always keep your eyes opened for their Yellow tag deals.
These are special promotional prices on current seasonal items, but act quick because they are for a limited time.

This basic pencil skirt was Yellow tagged for $7! I got it in a wine color for Fall.

Cropped Lace top $17.80 - I love this cute little top!



Fabulous Find item: Striped tank $3.80 Great for layering with almost everything

3/4 Length Crochet Tunic $19.80 Very 70's Twiggy - not my usual style, but it fits well and is a good texture piece.


Costume jewelry is also a good thing to get there. They are pieces you do not intend on investing in, but something fun and trendy to help brighten up an outfit.
I look for pieces that are heavier in weight and sturdy.
Woven Oval Chain Necklace $7.80 - Turquoise is one of my favorite colors.


Spirited Beads Necklace $7.80 - This multi-layered necklace will look great in the Fall.


We decided to stop by Delia's (which I usually never go into to) and the sales girl informed us that they were giving away $10 gift cards just for trying on a pair of jeans.
The card was for $10 off a purchase of $25.
They were obviously promoting their jeans so on top of receiving the $10 card you could also buy one pair of jeans get a 2nd pair for half off! And you could use the $10 card in conjunction with the Buy One Get One promotion.

I did not end up buying any jeans, but I did find a cute top for only $9.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment