Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to my home

Take a sneak peek into my house. It is quite small (cramped actually), but I try to make it feel "homey" by surrounding myself with things I love.

Art and decorations from friends, family, artist and places I love...oh and a few movies.

This apartment is even too small for a sofa :(

Utilizing every inch of space I have. Here is one of my make shift jewelry area in the hallway outside my bathroom.

This is another jewelry area. I made the jewelry holder by covering a cork board with some vintage fabric and painting the frame. I added small hooks to the bottom so I could hang necklaces from it.

Another one of my jewelry stations.

My glasses case I found in a dumpster (score!)

A few of my shoes (the rest are either boxed up or in a cluttery mess on the floor).


My collection of adorable embroidered shoes from China.

My current apartment is so small that the majority of my clothes are still in storage i.e. in boxes piled up to the ceiling in my room and kitchen. I hate not being able to have all my clothes and shoes readily available, but we have to make due right?

The new apartment search begins in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment