Sunday, February 10, 2013

This weekend was "best friend's weekend!"
 
 
Ponyo spent the weekend bullying Jasper around
 
 
Jenny, Jason and I took the pups to Homestead Park to check out the skatepark there.
 
This weekend was also a "weekend of firsts":
-My first time ice skating
 
 
First time trying out this new donut & biscuit shop in Durham
 

So many delicious things


First time trying bacon on a donut
 

 
 
 Took Jenny and Jason to the NC Museum of Art for their first visit

I love this museum.  I love the space.  I love the skylight in the West building.
I love how big the pieces are.
 
 
 
I love how it doesn't feel like a typical stuffy museum and that they allow you to take photos.
And its all FREE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
After Jason left to go skate; Jenny and I went to Pullen Park (our first time there).
It was such a nice park!  I can't wait to take P-girl in the Spring.
 
Later we stopped by the State Farmers Market and got cookies (first visit)
then Jason met us in downtown Raleigh to have a late lunch at Beasley's Chicken + Honey (thought about eating there many times - first time actually trying it out).
It was...I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment